Have you been declined or rated for life insurance?
If you have been unable to obtain insurance or think you are paying more than you should, Charlie Weaver may have a solution for you. Charlie specializes in helping people to find the best Life Insurance for their needs, even if they were declined or rated. IN MOST CASES, WE CAN HELP!
The Question… “How much life insurance?” is a question every person must answer individually, based upon their own circumstances:
- What debts will I leave for my family to pay?
- How much will my final expenses (medical expenses, hospital bills, funeral costs, etc.) be?
- Is there a mortgage to pay off if I die or become disabled?
- Do I want to provide funds for continuing mortgage or rent payments?
- What ongoing income needs will my family have?
- Where’s the money for all this going to come from?
- Will Social Security help if I die prematurely?
- How much life insurance do I already have?
- Is it term or permanent insurance?
Life Insurance Products Available
- Existing Life Policy Analysis
- Special & Impaired Risks
- Premium Financing
- Term Life Insurance Policies from 10-year-term to age 100
- Universal Life Insurance Policies and Indexed Universal Life Policies
- Guaranteed Universal Life, available with coverage to age 120
- Life insurance policies with Critical Care riders, similar to Long-Term Care
- Whole Life Insurance Policies
- Tax-Free Retirement programs
- Viatical Settlements
These companies, among the exceptionally fine Life Insurance companies that we represent, are providing an excellent choice of products to fit your specific insurance needs. All Life Insurance Companies are rated A or better.
- Accordia Life
- American National
- AXA Equitable
- Gerber Life
- John Hancock
- Legal & General America (Banner Life)
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Minnesota Life
- Mutual of Omaha
- North American
- Principal Financial Group
- Protective Life Insurance Company
- United Home Life